Letting Your Property
History suggests that over a period of time, residential property is one of the safest and best performing investments, not only providing income but also, for many, a significant capital gain in the process.
Letting your property demands careful planning and you will need an agent who will look after your interests and at the same time make being a landlord as stress free as possible.
Our aim is simple. We want to give you the highest possible standards of service so that you have total peace of mind, when leaving your property in the hands of someone else.
Our lettings department is managed by Catherine Bedford who has over 14 years experience in letting and managing properties. Catherine is able to offer our clients excellent advice on all aspects of letting their property to include:
Our Lettings Service
At sweetmove we are pleased to provide a complete letting service for all of our landlords to the highest possible standards. We cover a wide range of properties varying from small studio flats for those starting out in the property market to the larger houses for on the move families. Our lettings team are always here to give advice and recommendations on purchasing the most suitable properties to match the demand in the current market.
Whether you own one buy to let rental, or you are a landlord with a large property portfolio we are happy to help with all the steps along the way.
- Actively marketing the property until suitable tenants have been secured
- Carrying out thorough referencing and vetting of any prospective tenants.
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreements
- Collect and Organisation of Payments
- Transfer of Deposits to The Deposit Protection Service (DPS)
- Liaison with Utilty Companies
- Arrangement of necessary maintenance
- Full property inspections and inventory checks
- Free Rental Valuations
- Ongoing Tenant liaisons
- Rent Reviews
- Continually marketing the property on all current websites and magazines.
- Energy Performance Certificates
- Gas & Electrical checks in line with current legislations
- Accompanied viewings
Click download LANDLORD FEES